I always look forward to Christmas. I love spending time with my family and eating a ton of food as well. I also like receiving gifts from people too. We also get off from school to which is nice
I believe the most beautiful thing ever created, is the world we live in. There is so much to be done and seen in this world it’s almost impossible to do it in a lifetime, so we have to enjoy what we have and appreciate ever moment.
I have outgrown the park. My mom always would take me to the park so I could play but as a 16 (almost 17) year old teen I can’t just go on the playground slide without getting some weird looks. I still wish I could but, it’s not the end of the world
My father has been saving for collage since I was born, So I have quite a large amount of money to spend on collage and don't have to loan as much. I could also go in state to not spend as much money.
Comments
Post a Comment